Today is the day, and I am so excited to say that I have successfully completed the Natural Nutrition program at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition! I am officially, a Registered Holistic Nutritionist. I could not be more excited, in fact you might have noticed that I changed the whole website in honor of this grand occasion and in the next coming days you will begin to see the tabs change and notice my offering of services and more excited details to come! I was also voted as my class valedictorian, which is such an honor, I look forward to celebrating at our graduation and giving a speech for my class!
In honor of this exciting news, I have created a list:
10 Reasons to Hire a Registered Holistic Nutritionist
1. Personalized plans created for your body! This is probably the most important and thus it is first on my list! With an R.H.N. you will gain incredible knowledge about yourself and will have a plan created just for you!
2. Deal with the cause of your concerns. So often we just cover up the symptoms that plague us, a holistic approach will help to deal with the cause of the symptoms!
3. Positive changes only! Holistic Nutrition is based on making positive changes to your diet and lifestyle to see positive changes, you wont be asked to starve or ditch all your favorite foods!
4. Prevention! You wont have to wait to develop a disease to benefit from a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, you will learn how to prevent diseases instead of just manage them.
5. Inspiration, motivation and quality guidance. A quality Holistic Nutritionist will work with you to help achieve your goals, we want to support you and offer encouragement and motivation to help you get where you’re going.
6. Learn about being healthy! Meeting with a Registered Holistic Nutritionist means that you will learn about health, about nutrition and about yourself. You don’t just get a plan and are expected to follow, we will explain the importance of making these positive changes helping them become lifelong!
7. Improve your whole life! Holistic health involves all aspects of your life; body, mind and spirit. An R.H.N. works with you to make changes everywhere to help you get happy, healthy and achieve your goals!
8. Learn about cooking, preparing, buying and eating food! Real food is actually really difficult to understand if you try to venture out on your own. Working with a Registered Holistic Nutritionist means you can learn about everything to do with food, focusing on what will work best for you!
9. Natural everything! It is important to apply your healthy habits to all parts of life, and with a holistic nutritionist you will be able to stay with a natural approach always, even while your sick!
10. Everyone can benefit! Holistic health is a benefit to every one of all ages, disease and health states as well as men and women. Get everyone in your life experiencing the benefits of Holistic Living!
Thanks for all your support; I am so excited to continue to reveal all the things coming! Check back soon for details on services and new things going on!
If you think you would like to work with me please check out my services page for more information!
Happy Friday, friends!
Amanda is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist out of Southwest Middlesex, and London ON. She works with clients to help them achieve their health and wellness goals!
Follow me on Instagram!